15.3 – Training and Placing Teams
- The search panel identifies clients who are waiting to have a training date scheduled, those whose date is confirmed or not and clients in training by instructor, time period etc.
- Assign dog details tab creates a relationship of Partner/Client In Training. It also changes the dog’s status to Dog Training With Client, creates a new status history record and updates the Client Status with Us to In Training. The Team Training Status is updated to Team in training and the training start date is stored as the date the dog was assigned.
- Abort Training is clicked when the Client and Dog cease working together. There are 3 reasons to choose from.
- Aborted, client not pursuing – updates the Client Status With Us to Ended-Not Pursuing. The dog’s status is changed to Training and a Status History record is created.
- Aborted, try different dog creates a new Team Train record where the client can be scheduled for another time to start training or could proceed immediately if there is a dog available. The status for the aborted training is changed to Training and a Status History record is created. The Client Status With Us is still in training
- Aborted, we declined- updates the same as Aborted, client not pursuing except the Client Status With Us is Ended, We Declined.
- Graduate Team on save ends the Partner/Client Team in Training relationship and creates a new relationship of Partner/Client Graduated. It also changes the dog’s status to Graduated, creates a new status history record and updates the Client Status with Us to Active-Has Dog. The Team Training Status is updated to Completed.