|Persistent interest in and high excitability level with other dog(s)
- Shows little or no interest in other dogs and focus is unaffected by their presence.
- Requires no intervention and/or support from handler.
- A few instances of losing focus and becoming very mildly distracted by another dog
- Quickly refocuses with very mild handler intervention and/or support.
- Occasionally loses focus and becomes mildly distracted by another dog.
- Requires mild handler intervention and/or support to regain focus.
- Frequently loses focus and becomes moderately distracted around other dogs and/or
- Persistent interest. Usually requires moderate handler intervention and/or support to regain focus.
- Very dog oriented. Consistently distracted around other dogs
- Persistent interest. Difficult or unable to regain focus despite handler intervention.